Monday, May 4, 2009

I flirt to much, how can I stop?

I'm horrible... I broke up with my ex boyfriends and I kinda still have feelings for them now, but not alot... but I flirt with both of them ALOT!!! And I hate it, cause I think I might be sending them the wrong message, and i really hate cause they're my friends and I spend time with both of them... alot... so i always flirt... even when they are both around.... And one of the two mentioned it and I don't know what to say... I don't want to say I was just flirting, cause I don't want to hurt him, but I don't wanna say I still like him a little, cause it was a bit of an uncomfortable relationship we had (7 months, 7 grade, real into it)..... in 8th grade now.. me and the two boys....


Help would be nice..


a. what should I say to my friend


and b. how can I controll my flirting

I flirt to much, how can I stop?
Think before u say something. Everytime u r talking to a guy, think before u say whatever u r going to say to him and make sure it's appropriate. Good Luck!!!!
Reply:maybe you should find some new friends, but still care about them


No comments:

Post a Comment