Monday, May 4, 2009

Why does he flirt one day, and next week, he ignores me?

we're in 9th grade and. he goes to my church.


He flirted with me a lot one sunday where i thought he liked me. He has a really sweet personality. Next sunday, he doesn't seem interested in me at all. He ends up flirting with one of my friends. I don't understand him. Maybe he's young and he doesn't realize that he flirts with girls. When I do get his attention, he flirts with me again. But, he flirts with my friend too. I learned from someone that he doesn't like anyone currently. Why does he flirt with me one sunday? then he doesn't notice me the next sunday? I don't even know if he's interested in me anymore or was ever interested. :/

Why does he flirt one day, and next week, he ignores me?
It sounds like he is just distracted, or in a different mood from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment