Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good way to flirt?

What are some good lines that will help me with the ladies


nothing too obvious


don't want to sound desperate(EVEN THOUGH I AM)


Some good FLIRTING LINES that will make girls feel good


What are some good topics that will lead to flirting


-She likes to laugh.


-I am a funny guy


-I always try to flirt with her


-What makes u feel good ladies


-known her for a long time


-we are both 14


-she is smart


-i want her to like me


-SHE IS IN ONE OF MY CLASSES(YEEAA)


-i want her to feel special when I talk with her


-I think I love her(even though i am only 14)


-What could make her feel special


-PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE HER


GIRLS PLEASE HELP ME

Good way to flirt?
Well it deffinitely helps if you are a funny guy... funny guys are usually the most attractive regardless of how they actually look! Be yourself when you make jokes though... don't overdo it or force anything just to impress her. Also, flirting doesn't have to be only about what you say to her, but how you act. Body language!!! Maintain eye contact with her (without being creepy).. i think this works everytime. Maybe find small and sublte ways to touch her or her clothing... like complimenting he shirt while placing a hand on her arm or something like that.
Reply:listen im good at flirting but im a girl so thats different stuff but i can tell you to not do anything stupid to ruin the realationship,if you love her,and your still young so dont be too quick to think your in love!and as for flirting dont be cheesy but be cute and be yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment