Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How can I flirt better?

I'm a very outgoing person, and very loud also. When I don't mean to flirt with guys, I always do. They'll joke around and hit me and I'll giggle, hit them, and say "Stop!", but I don't mean it in a flirty way. And when I DO mean to flirt, people say they can't tell I am! Where does this land me? With a lot of guys I'm not interested in liking me, and the guys I do like not knowing I like them.





Basically, I'm asking: How can I be more obvious when I flirt without being slutty or weird about it? I'm only fifteen, so take that into account.

How can I flirt better?
You are just starting.......You'll get more and learn more as you go... When you're flirting the next person can tell you are flirting.. it's kind of like a mutual thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment