Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a flirt?

this guy-he has a gf, but for a while I didnt believe him b/c she has never been up to his cottage (where I have a cottage and we hang out every weekend) and a whole bunch of other reasons, but anyway. He is a BIG flirt. And I fell for him last year and we went to a movie and held hands then I found on his AIM profile "I love you Ellie" and then he told me he had just gotten a gf. So they have been dating for about a year and at the lake he takes me on jetski rides, holds me close, we lay on a hammock and sing while listening to ipods, swim together, go tubing together... just a ton of fun stuff but the WAY we do it is soo bf/ gf type way. So he told me he is getting bored with his gf, but he wont break up with her. I am falling for him again.. hard! I cant get him off my mind! He is giving all the REAL signs of actually liking me - joking, eye contact-but hes a big flirt and he has a gf. I feel like the way he flirts with me is different then w/ with other s.





Does he like me?

Just a flirt?
im in your postion ryt nw thers nothing you can do but to make certain moves that will compell him to reciprocate for example when you hug is it a platonic hug or one that say i want more of you, when he looks at you does his eyes say anything, you could just ask him if he likes you, whats the worst that could happn


No comments:

Post a Comment