Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If you can flirt please help!!!!?

I like this guy at my schooland he just wantss to be friends. My friend who is also his friend said thathe probably dosen't want to go out with me because thi girl broke his heart last year and he's scared. I need tips on how to flirt because I'm so comfterble around him I forget how I need to flirt. Any tips on flirting help PLEASE!!!!!!

If you can flirt please help!!!!?
if he is really hurt and he not jus sayin it as an excuse, den da tip is not 2 flirt. if he not ready den he not ready dont force anything on him cuz he will feel pressured which will cause him 2 pull himself away from u. so u gotta act like friends so he'll feel comfortable around u and start 2 like u cuz after he ova his ex he gonna want somebody dat he kool wit
Reply:smile and play with your hair....also touch him shoulder or hands gently every once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment