Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Office flirt makes me feel pushed aside?

Ive been friends with a guy in work since august and yes he is a flirt and has a gf. Ever since the office flirt has seen us going to lunch the one time shes been in his face everytime he comes down to the counter and i feel im being pushed aside and alittle hurt by his behaviour. Its like today he came down and as shes the first one anyone sees in the office its hi hows u oh im feeling down and was playing on him like did the other guys whos been down. I started to try and talk to him and she butted in to draw his attention away. She doesnt even like him and it made me feel like crap to be honst. I just felt he didnt want to talk to me and found it rude.

Office flirt makes me feel pushed aside?
even though your '' friends'' you can still talk frankly to him.you can tell him that you don't want the way he's doing.maybe that way you'll help him.


cheers!!
Reply:No offence but the guy sounds like an idiot anyway...he has a girlfriend and is playing you and the other girl....let her have him...if I found out my man was lunching alone with females at work I'd be MAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment