Monday, November 16, 2009

2 guys...best friends...both flirt constantly w/ me...one has a gf..what's the deal?

i work w/ 2 guys who are best friends. one of them has a gf, the other one never has. they both flirt w/ me to the extreme (sex jokes, kicking my butt, asking me cute questions, touching me..that kind of stuff). whenever i'm alone w/ one of them it's crazy flirting..i luv it lol. but here's the thing: whenever i'm w/ both of them at the same time, the one w/ the gf still flirts w/ me alot, but the OTHER one doesn't flirt w/ me at all. in fact, he gets kind of jerky when his friend flirts w/ me. to tell u the truth, i like BOTH of them, but idk which one likes me. the one w/ the gf flirts w/ me a little more and txts me alot. the one W/O the gf is more shy and cute, doesn't have my phone number. and if u look at my previous question "you'll never get w/ me" (there's alot of em lol), he's the guy i'm referring to. this makes it even more confusing. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

2 guys...best friends...both flirt constantly w/ me...one has a gf..what's the deal?
What tyler H said can sometimes be true, how you explain this it seem that your friend W/O A GF it's jealous. So I suggest that you give him your number and tell him to call you and started from there.
Reply:the one with the g/f is trying to get you to go out with his friend AND make fun of his friend for liking you at the same time. its how we roll. its fun to mess with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment