Monday, November 16, 2009

Do guys LIKE IT when girls FLIRT?

Im 16. and I have a question, because everytime a guy im not that into flirts , I get realy annoyed. When i start liking someone and they start flirting a lot, I stop liking them as much. I really don't know why . Do guys like it when girls flirt? Because when i like someone and I try to flirt, I stop and get scared because I think of myself in the situation.and I think that I wouldn'ty like it if a guy i dont like flirts to me.





Theres this guy who I went to a formal for my drill team with last friday, and I asked him as a friend. At the dance, we started grinding and we slow danced and all that nature. I'm really starting to fall for him now, and I wanna let him know. But I don't want him to get annoyed about the fact that I like him. Do guys mind? How should I flirt? I really suck at it too.





Thanks

Do guys LIKE IT when girls FLIRT?
No they dont because they think you will atract some one else and thats what they dont want you may think its fun but if you are in a relationship you can loose him very easy or cause alot of arguments.
Reply:i strongly suggests that YOU MUST NOT FLIRT..for the reason that you cannot and it is not your nature.you might just blew a starting relationship by flirting if you cannot do it good.





flirting is a minor part in wooing and dating but leave that to those who are born with humongous charm.try to be what you are since that guy have danced with you even though you didn't flirt with him.'coz if you have, maybe he will be turned off on you.





don't get me wrong but a lot of guys like girls who flirts but there is an appropriate time and place for that and not for public to see.thank you..


No comments:

Post a Comment