Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I flirt with a guy and how do I get him to flirt back?

I need to know how to flirt with guys really good and how to get them to flirt back!!! I'm a teenager, about 16. I've had bf's sure. But now im single again and i need some REALLY good flirting advice. Help would be nice! I want a boyfriend. ♥

How do I flirt with a guy and how do I get him to flirt back?
smile and laugh at their jokes...touch their arm every once in a while...keep eye contact and sometimes look away whenever you look at them and they look at you...those usually get a guy's attention
Reply:Smile and laugh at the jokes they tell. When laughing slightly reach over and touch them on the arm with your hand. Just be a little playful....by doing that they should get the hint and join in.





But don't be in a rush to get another boyfriend. Sometimes waiting for the right guy to come along is the best thing you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment