Monday, November 16, 2009

Dating...flirt with someone else? si o no??

so yeah im goin out with one guy but this other guy likes me..can i have some fun and flirt...idk...i havent flirted with other dudes like through this whole relationship...a friend says flirting is ok if theres no intention of hooking up..and i so wouldnt do that

Dating...flirt with someone else? si o no??
I dont see anything wrong with it. As long as its innocent flirting. Not the whole running fingers through his hair, talking about naughty things...
Reply:My belief is that when going out with a girl, I can look at other girls but cannot touch or make contact with them. I believe a girl should do the same. If the girl flirted with someone else while I was on a date with her, I would consider her a whore and never see her again. These are my beliefs and I apologize if I offend anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment