Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flirt tips PLZ?

this boy in my 4,5,and 6 period class iz known to be da biggest flirt around!!


and of cource he flirts wid me


but i really like him and im not sure if he likes me??


how can i get his attencion without givving it away that i like him??





He always make jokes around me and stuff and when i tell some of my friends they say that he does that ...al they can say is "well he does that to me too ...gosh"


idk if there jeaulous or telling da truth HELP


HELP HELP@@@!!!

Flirt tips PLZ?
flirt back and take it further


give him your number
Reply:while he's sitting, come up behind him and accidentally bump your breasts on the back of his head. put your fingertips over your lips and say "Oops". Give a sly grin and ignore him the rest of the day.





He'll be putty in your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment