Monday, November 16, 2009

I flirt with a Girl and She Doesn't Flirt Back But I think She likes me...HELP ME?

I like this girl and I have been talking to her for about a week. Sometimes I feel like she likes me and other times I feel like she doesn't care what I am doing. She wants me to do a lot of stuff with her too. Yesterday we went to a party together and talked a little, I was flirting with her and she didn't flirt back but she seemed shy and looked at me a lot. Then on the way home I was holding onto her and laid her on the ground and laid on top of her and she was laughing. Then I joked and said I wasn't going to attend her party next saturday and she got VERY annoyed at me.





The weird thing is she says she likes another person but the first time I talked to her she said she liked more then one person.





Next saturday I am going to her party and need some help on what you guys think!

I flirt with a Girl and She Doesn't Flirt Back But I think She likes me...HELP ME?
ask her out

dedicated server

No comments:

Post a Comment