Thursday, November 19, 2009

He is a HUGEEEEEEEE flirt? and i like it? but it kinda confuses me? HELP?

theres this really cute sophmore and his name is matt. (im a freshman) today in math we were flirting way more than usual. he walked behind my seat and i leaned my haed back to him and he put his hands on my shoulders and rubbed and massaged them. then he was like "when am i getting my massage?" and i laughed. then he was like "anna i love you" in a very comfortable way and i was like "i love you too." and he was like "so anna when are we gonna do it?" and i was like "whenever you want" and he was like "right here right now" and i laughed and was like "sure why not lol" . he walked me to class and he was like "u are definitely one of my favorite freshmen" and hes like "pretend like your my gf lol hold my hand" as a joke and i held his hand and it was the best feeling ever...when he was massaging me i felt shivers and tingles WOW...the problem is that he treats EVERY girl like this and i mean EVERY GIRL. he is the biggest flirt i have ever met. but hes really cute and i really like him. help! and im NOT a **** it was all in good fun.


and we were both joking about "doing it" and saying "i love you"


we are just friends but i want to be more. i dont think some of you really got my question. he is a HUGE flirt and he flirted with me and held my hand. i felt GREAT. so now i LIKE him. but he treats EVERY girl like this.


help!


need advice on his type and him and hes an all around nice guy but i really like him and it sux that he treats every grl that way. how to accept it?

He is a HUGEEEEEEEE flirt? and i like it? but it kinda confuses me? HELP?
i wouldn't take him seriously. it seems like he's a big player...but if u wanna know him better I would say just begin as friends and move on from there.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment