Friday, November 13, 2009

We flirt...but he has a gf??? please help?

elo-


well...this guy and i continuously flirt...all year. Even at the beginning when he had a girlfriend, we would flirt. Until he got a new gf, and then the flirting stopped. They then thbroke up, and the flirting continued. Well now they're back together again, but he's stil flirting with me. (?)





We make eye contact a bunch in one of my classes, he says things just to make me smile, and he'll ask obvious questions just so we can talk. (I think that's why he asks them)





But anways, I've liked him all year. And he's hurt me twice because of leading me the wrong way. And I don't know whether something's changed in him, or I'm just fooling myself again. Sometimes I tell myself that I can't be stupid and let myself thing that he could acually like me. He's the most popular guy in school. But I don't know what to do with him.





Should I let the flirting go on?


should i not?








GUYS:


any advice on what he might mean???





thank ya for your time. all answers apriciated

We flirt...but he has a gf??? please help?
Hey, flirting is fun and who knows where it may lead. Just be aware that he will not change and if you just want to have fun without a real relationship, than go around again. Again, he will not change and you will not change him make sure you understand this fact.





Good luck.

shark teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment