Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do married women flirt with much younger guys and mean it?

To start off with, I am NOT even thinking of getting a married woman to run off and have an affair with me, I just was wondering if this lady digged me or not. I think that it would be pretty cool to have a 43 yo lady hitting on me, since I am only 24. To start off, I have flirted with her a bit, just for the heck of it. Do married women flirt with college guys, and mean it. Or is she just playing with my head on this. One other thing, her husband is like 65 yo, and he has money, a lot of it, and she is like his 3rd wife. I was just wonder the above question. Like I said, I will NOT be an adulturer here. I was just wondering for my own ego. I do not think that flirting is wrong in this matter, but I figure that she would ignore me if I was flirting, and not play along with me on it.

Do married women flirt with much younger guys and mean it?
lol....yeah she probably thinks ur cute and wants to see if she still has it, so to speak. Its good ur not thinking of her seriously, 'cause I doubt she is of u. She probably thinks ur cute, but that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment