Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you GUYS flirt with all good-looking girls.....?

even if you have a girlfriend???





or can it be possible that the guy that flirts with me who has a girlfriend like me?





do u think thats possible he likes me although he has a girlfriend and flirts with me? cuz i like him ALOTTTT














cant get him outta my mind. or do u guys flirt even if you have a girlfriend and not really like the person you're flirting with although you think they look good?

Do you GUYS flirt with all good-looking girls.....?
Yes guys basicaly flirt with all the girls, good looking or not. It's like practice, you need to flirt a lot to get it right. For maybe half the guys it's just harmless flirting.





The other half of the guys just want sex.


No comments:

Post a Comment