Friday, November 13, 2009

Flirt or Mine?

okay so I really have a crush on theis boy at skool, but my best friends and my sister hate him, they feel he wouldnt be good for me at all...he acts like he likes me 2 but hasnt asked me out or anything Ive noticed he flirts with a lot of girls though Im so confused I love him but i hate him because of the way he is always flirting with other girls, Even if he asked me out Id b terrified he'd flirt with other girls........My sister calle dhim a player to his face yesterday while I was standing next to her and I swear the whole cafiteria saw me blushing from embarassment

Flirt or Mine?
omg, u just told my story of how i am feeling right now! and i hav no idea wut to do so i guess my only comfort to you is that u r not alone


No comments:

Post a Comment