Friday, November 13, 2009

What is a flirt and how do you know when a guy likes you?

i know this guy, and hes not really my friend, but hes hot. my friend said everytime he talks to me, he flirts, but ive never noticed it cuz im not really sure what a flirt is. she also says i flirt when i talk to guys, but i dont realize im doing it cuz I DONT KNOW WHAT A FLIRT IS! i dont want to ask my friend because im afraid shell think im an idiot.


cuz this guy flirts with a lot of ppl my friend says, and i dont know if he likes me or not!!





so my question is


WHAT IS A FLIRT AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A GUY LIKES YOU?

What is a flirt and how do you know when a guy likes you?
a flirt is when you like go hey hottie or when you just giggle for no reason its hard to describe what it is
Reply:for a flirt, it's kind of hard to tell if a guy likes you or not or just flirting with you. because a flirt is someone who basically FLIRTS WITH EVERY HOT GIRL HE SEES. he's not really serious when he flirts with them. he may talk to them in a joking manner: like "hey sexyy" or things similar to that nature


usually the flirts are the jocks%26lt;%26lt;badboy types


No comments:

Post a Comment