Friday, November 13, 2009

How do guys flirt?

I'm collecting some info for a story I'm working on so I really do have to know: How DO guys flirt anyway (the only guy who flirts with me is a pain in the...you know)? And by flirting I mean flirting for fun. Girls, you know what I mean.


Here's what:





Girls: If you're flirted with often you may want to...I dunno...give me some common factors...whether it worked or not.





Guys: If you're looking at what the girls say and you know that's not how you roll don't be afraid to post here either on your 'moves', whether it worked or not.





Also if you help me you get two whole points (or possibly ten!)! GAH!!! Can you feel the excitement!? *bounces off walls*

How do guys flirt?
Every guy is different, however most guys will do the same things when they flirt. (I am a guy so I know what I'm talking about ^_^) They typically are:





-Telling a joke


-(friendly) Poking and touching. By the way, if the guy makes you uncomfortable, stay away.


-They tend to smile. The good flirters do, anyway


-Compliments.





I just combine all those things in one when I flirt. First begin with a compliment and just go from there. It works most of the time.





I hope I answered your question.
Reply:a boy is flirting if they make lots of


1.eye contact


2.standing close to the girl


3.touchs her a-s-s


No comments:

Post a Comment