Friday, November 13, 2009

Flirt gods will u help me?please read carefully?

i flirt around with a girl whom i really like.she is friend of mine and i don`t really know if she also flirts with me or not.i joke around with her lot and even she jokes around with me quite often.yesterday she got angry with me for no apparent reason(just..usual pranks of mine)and i m sure that wasn't a reason it was just an excuse..nothing at all.why is she doing this?is this also a part of flirting?what should i do..i said sorry twice to her there and then...should i apologize again.do girls do this with people they like?

Flirt gods will u help me?please read carefully?
She may be playing hard to get or she may be PMSing. Girls sometimes just do not want to be bugged and when something ticks them off they will just blow. I would say let her cool down a bit and then go and start a simple conversation with her. No funny business on this conversation, just talk to her like a normal person.
Reply:Call and discuss about it and everything will be okay. If it means apologising to her don't hesitate to do so. Good luck 2 both of you.

teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment