Friday, November 13, 2009

How do you flirt when you just want to flirt?

I mean I know how to flirt but I honestly don't want to do anything about it. Flirting is like a hobby to me, and sometimes the guys I flirt with does take that as a wrong sign and ask me out and stuff. Also any tips on flirting is appreciated. Thanks!

How do you flirt when you just want to flirt?
Its hard because when us guys are young we think that a girl likes us if she makes eye contact.. if her foot accidently touches ours under a table it means she wants us.


I would suggest that you be yourself and just be careful not to lead anyone on.. guys will fight over stupid stuff like this. Make it clear that you aren't looking to date anyone or that you have a bf and are happy.. and just goofing around. Mention your bf once in awhlie.. that sort of thing.


As far as tips go.. it sounds like you don't need any ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment