Friday, November 13, 2009

What really is a flirt and how do you know when a guy likes you? [re-write]?

i know this guy, and hes not really my friend, but hes hot. my friend said everytime he talks to me, he flirts, but ive never noticed it cuz im not really sure what a flirt is. she also says i flirt when i talk to guys, but i dont realize im doing it cuz I DONT KNOW WHAT A FLIRT IS! i dont want to ask my friend because im afraid shell think im an idiot.


cuz this guy flirts with a lot of ppl my friend says, and i dont know if he likes me or not!!





so my question is


WHAT IS A FLIRT AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A GUY LIKES YOU?

What really is a flirt and how do you know when a guy likes you? [re-write]?
Flirting is, at its most basic, a way to meet potential mates and see if they are compatible. In some situations, such as at a dance or a party, flirting is the only way to open the door to a romantic relationship with someone you don't know and might not otherwise ever see again. Because of all of this, flirting is a very important skill, and it's one that makes a lot of people nervous. There is an art to flirting, though, and it's an art that can be learned.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment