Friday, November 13, 2009

Just a flirt or is it more?

One of my best friend's is a huge flirt. He's great though, obviously he flirts, but he is always there for me when i need him, and is an amazing mate. Recently though, he's been acting a bit differently. He still hugs me all the time, but for a longer time, and he was staring into my eyes and said 'i love you', and i found it quite intense but maybe i imagined it. My friends were standing there and said they thought he was going to kiss me. Then yesterday he asked me twice to come round to his house, and last night he asked if i liked him in that way. He is always kissing me on the hand aswell. However, he is a flirt, is he showing signs of our friendship being anything more?Suggestions from some flirts themselves would help.

Just a flirt or is it more?
Flirt
Reply:Date!


No comments:

Post a Comment